IMPORTANT NOTICE - For MyStats (PIQ) Clients Only

MYSTATS CLIENTS ONLY

Due to the drop in usage of the application and the rising cost required for updates and maintenance, the LiveEdit myStats application, which integrates with Performance IQ (PIQ), will no longer be supported as of October 1st, 2019 and will be permanently shut down on November 1st, 2019

What does this mean? 

As of October 1st, the following features of the myStats application will no longer function: 

- Class information sent to PIQ’s in-studio system will no longer populate.

- Stat emails, sent via LiveEdit through the myStats application, will no longer be sent following classes. Note: if you are using the PIQ stat email system, please contact PIQ's support for more information.

- Class data will no longer be received via PIQ to process and upload to user accounts created on LiveEdit websites. 

And then on November 1st, the myStats application will be shut down and no longer appear in your site dashboard. 

Does this affect the Stations application or other features of my Liveedit website? 

No. Your Liveedit website and the Stations application will still function as normal. Clients will still be able to reserve specific bikes or spots. 

What will happen to the stats data collected for my clients? 

Unfortunately, we do not have an option to export stat data. We encourage you to have your clients log into their accounts prior to November 1st and copy any data they wish to keep, or to refer to past class stat emails. 

What are my options? 

For in-studio data collection, we recommend transitioning to FitMetrix by MINDBODY. They offer spot reservations, stat data collection, a custom mobile app, and more. To learn more, please visit www.fitmetrix.io

PIQ also offers a scheduling widget that is fully compatible with your LiveEdit website.  

*For assistance on installing PIQ or FitMetrix widgets on your LiveEdit website, please submit a ticket to our Support Team.

What about my monthly LiveEdit subscription? 

Your monthly subscription fee will be lowered to $74/month, starting with your next invoice after November 1st. If you have questions regarding your subscription, please contact our Billing Department by phone at 888-646-8828 ext. 5 Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm CST or via email at billing@liveeditplatform.com.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!