Account Settings is the service which is where general information is displayed or information which otherwise doesn't have a place to go. It conveniently lists your package and all of the information in it. The tabs in Account information are Account Settings, Contact, App Keys, Billing, Domains, Redirects, and Favicon.
- Domain: List the domain name of your site.
- Name: Here's where you can give your site a name.
- Support Email: List an email address customers can send messages too.
- Tablet As: Clicking full will have tablets view the site in a desktop view and clicking mobile will have the tablet being viewed in mobile.
- Password Protect: Selecting "Yes" will force someone to login before viewing any page on the site.
- robots.txt: This is the all important robots.txt file which can restrict files from being indexed by a search engine. For more information please visit the SEO guide.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone you are located in
Under the Package tab, you will be able to view information about your monthly subscription, such as your current page limit.
Information added under the Contacts tab is used by used by our Billing department to setup accounts. Please note, this information will not be displayed on the website for visitors to see.
The Apps Keys tab lets enable Google or Facebook sign. The Google or Facebook sign in allows users to login with their Google or Facebook account instead of a LiveEdit member account.
If you need to update the billing information on file for your monthly subscription, please call 888-646-8828 Ext 5 during the hours of 9:00AM to 5:00PM CST Monday thru Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Add-on - Payment Information section is currently used to purchase additional features, such as an SSL for custom domain. Billing information for these payments are not link to the billing on file for your monthly subscription.
Under the Domains tab, you will be able to launch your LiveEdit website with a custom domain. To get started with the launch process, please Click Here to view our detailed launch guide.
Under the Redirects tab, you will be able to setup various redirects on your account. To learn more about setting up Redirects, please see the following guides:
Under the Favicon tab, you will be able to upload a favicon for your LiveEdit website. Please note, the recommend size for a favicon is 16 x 16 pixels.