Our Form Element has the ability to set up an automatic email that will be sent to the user after they submit the form. This automatic email response is a great way to provide clients additional information such as a downloaded PDF link, after they submitted the form.
To get started with setting up this automatic email, please follow these steps:
- Jump to your page with the form.
- Click Edit
- While in Edit Mode, click on your placed Form. This will open the edit window for the Form.
- Make sure your form has the Email field placed in.
- Click on the Form name (very top field). On the right hand side, you will see general settings about the form. In here set the following to options:
Send Confirmation = set Yes.
Send To = set to Email.
- Next, below these two options there is a linked called Edit E-Mail. Click on this to bring up another window to setup the message of the email.
- In here, set up the Subject and Email Body. There are dynamic values at the bottom of the form you can use. This is a great way to personal your message. For example, you could add in the dynamic value for the first name.
Note: These emails are sent from our system. However, we make the appear to have come from you. The From Name / Email Address is pulling from the Support Email and Support Name under the Account Settings section.
Example of using a dynamic value to pull in the first name.
Thank you for recent submission. We will be reaching out soon.
- Once you have complete the auto email. Click Ok. (You can come back and edit this form at any time.)
- Click Save Changes
- The auto email is now active.